Chicks on Lit

Written by and for women who read books other than romance novels. And like them.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thanks Clo!

OK, so I was in Target the other day picking up some last-minute items for the Avon Walk NYC 2008 (like reversible workout shorts - pink and black - and cable-knit "thigh highs" that ended up being knee socks) and lo-and-behold, what do I see in front of me in the books section but Rick Riordan's The Lightning Thief ... a book Clo told me about a while ago.

I needed a lightweight book to read on the train anyway, and since it was under $10 for the paperback, I picked it up. It's HILARIOUS so far.

Oh, I am now addicted. Thanks Clo.

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 13, 10:49:00 PM EDT, Blogger Sara Crecelius (AND YOU GUYS!) said...

That's what I'm here for. ;o)

I read Sea of Monsters, but haven't gotten the other ones yet. But, so far, I like 'em pretty well for a quick read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home